Including Everyone™ provides for full integration of students with special needs by offering objectives, strategies, hands-on instructional materials, and data collection tools for one-on-one interventions, pull-out groups, and push-in classroom work. Specially Designed Instruction (SDI) is built around well-defined social emotional learning objectives and follows the same scope and sequence the Acting with Purpose™ series uses in the general classroom.
Including Everyone™ is not intended for use as a stand-alone curriculum for students with social skills deficits and/or IEP goals for social emotional learning. It is a companion to the Acting with Purpose™ series and is designed for clinicians, paraprofessionals, therapists and other special educators.
Modifications included in this series include extensive tools for pre-teaching, direct individual instruction, visual and video cuing, and other supports to help students with different abilities succeed in a classroom setting with their neurotypical peers.
The Including Everyone™ package offers:
- 1 Integration Manual with background, context, research briefs and PD
- 1 Bridging Booklet with pacing and orientation for clinician/teacher collaboration
- SEL Goal Bank with 70 detailed goals meeting the SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-based) criteria
- Reproducible worksheets to create unique SMART objectives for each student
- 1 Modification Toolkit with 32 custom modifications and Specially Designed Instruction
- 1 APPlying Technology to Cocial Skills development reference guide to more than 2 dozen supportive apps
Several of the components of this package are also sold separately to help teachers differentiate instruction and strengthen integrated classrooms.